View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
New Visitors to this Forum quick read this 
Commander

Ahoy, and Welcome aboard the Blackheart Pirates Forums :

We have been Exploring Norratth together on Project 1999, for over 5 years now and We are going stronger than ever.
But have been around much longer than that and on more than one game.

Thank You for taking the time to look us up here. If your willing to take your time to visit us you might just have what it take to be a Pirate, We are a hardy bunch of great People that are willing to help each other for the betterment of each other,and the Pirates.

We have a soft level cap of 20 if your here and not level 20 GET OUT NOW ! I'm Kidding I'm a Pirate so you will have to excuse me. If your not level 20 don't worry you can contact and talk to one of our officers at any time when they are on with that said remember we do raid and might be busy at the time you get in touch with us. We might ask to get back with you later when they have more time to chat.
On the Forums you will find a current list of Officers get in touch with us.

We also have a Standing Alliance with the Kittens Who Say Meow and Homeland Security, With the help of our allies we are able to do Pretty big things while still remaining a lower keyed friendly family based guild.

Please take the time to get to know a Pirate or two,you will want come aboard for some fun and adventure !
Or you can fill out a application on the forums and we can get in touch with you.
That can be found on the Main Forum page. Hope to you in soon Mate.

Bowand Blade

Bowand@blackheartpirates.com

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]