Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:24 pm
1) What is the name of your main character in game?
2) What class is your main character?
3) What level is your main character?
4) Are you a member of any other Blackheart Pirates chapter? If so, which one?
5) Did you play Everquest between 1999 and 2002?
A: Yes (Ranger to high 50's, wizard, monk, warrior to mid 40's)
6) How many hours per week do you anticipate playing?
A: 20 to 30, depending on the week.
7) What are your preferred hours to play?
A: Weekday evenings (Mountain Standard Time) and some weekends (every other or so), also evenings.
8) Did you read our Guide to Plundering?
9) Do you agree to follow the Guide to Plundering?
A: Yes, absolutely.
10) Are you interested in becoming a member of our Boarding Party?
A: Yes, when I have obtained the acceptable level and am no longer a burden to the other attendees.
I do have a full time life outside of EQ. Fulltime (more than) job, married with four kids (yeah, crazy - I know), and real life friends. I joined P99 a short time ago, and have really been enjoying my team here. The overall community has been wonderful, and I don't see myself getting distracted by another MMO any time soon. Real life got in the way of doing a lot with EQ my first time around (college, start of a career), but I always missed the experience.
Since starting on this server, I've grouped with a few of your guild members (alts, I believe) and each time I was impressed by their laid back attitudes, and simultaneous competence when playing (most recently Thundarolls and Shreder in Upper Guk). Both are traits I respect. I like to have a good time, joke around, but can also follow instructions; a time and place for everything.
Thank you for taking the time to review my application. If there is any additional questions that I can answer, please do not hesitate to ask.